Friday, June 13, 2008

Chaos Reigns!

In case you haven't noticed all the postings regarding birthdays, an anniversary and promotion, this has been a busy couple of weeks. The kids were finishing up the school year with all sorts of final projects and I for the first time in many years had to do my own projects! We actually had to schedule computer time!
Yesterday was the first day of "summer" vacation. (I use the term summer lightly since it's only 55 degrees! Welcome to Juneuary in OR.) We did absolutely nothing, I think we all just needed a break.
Which brings us to today... the kids walked up to the library for a little bit. All 3of them. No one over the age of 15. Lauren in charge. Emilia trying to be in charge. Ohhhh, it makes my head hurt just thinking about. I wonder if I I'll have to call and apologize to the librarian?

No comments: