Sunday, November 23, 2008

I go a little crazy when I'm feeling stressed.

I need to leaarn self-control. Every time I start to feel the pressure of stress, I end up doing something a little wild. Nothing major this time. (No piercings, no tattoos.) I cut my hair short, ( above my shoulders) and dyed it a dark red. It will take some getting used to. My reflection in the mirror has caught me by surprise a few times.
Stress... Why am I feeling stress you may ask. In one word: School. I'm trying to write my final paper for my Literature class. (1800 words)
I'm almost done with this term. Hopefully I will get through it without making anymore major changes to my appearance.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi Suzanne! This is Kate. I think your mom sent my mom some things you had wrote which led me to your blog. Love it! I hope this semester ends well for you. Happy Thanksgiving!